Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bruegger's and Zoes Kitchen come to North Hills

I had the opportunity recently to go to the new Bruegger's Bagels and the new Zoes Kitchen at North Hills (East). Both are definitely worth a second trip (which I have already done) and lots of future visits.

I am a huge fan of the Herby Turkey Sandwich at Bruegger's, and I was not disappointed. Adding sprouts is just the tickets. Jason, my lunch partner, had the Leonardo De Veggie, and it must have been great, because when I asked for a bite, he quickly told me NO! A big plus to this particular Bruegger's is that it is open until 8:00 pm, so if you are having a bagel craving for dinner, this is the place to go. They also have grilled sandwiches and desserts as well.

The new Zoes Kitchen opened last week. Pete, my husband, and I have a standing lunch date every Thursday, and we decided to try out Zoes last week. I had the grilled chicken in a pita and he has the stacked veggie. My friend Chris crashed our lunch "date" and had the steak and cheese roll. All three were excellent, and are highly recommended by our group. And thanks to the free entree coupons we received at the North Hills Easter Egg Hunt, there are several more visits in our future.

Happy Eating!

No comments: