Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Baaack!

To say the least, it's been a while!

I know, you have been so busy with your own lives that you probably are thinking, "I didn't even know that she was gone!" Well, I wasn't really gone. Just on a small break. You see, I decided back in the Spring, ( and really quite a while before then) to focus on my family. Mainly, my two children. Everyone says that they grow up so fast, you will blink and they will be gone. And I now know that "they" are right.

Chip recently started kindergarten, and I wanted to make sure that I had a lot of time with both him and Holly this past summer. I put real estate on the back burner, and made them the full focus of my attention. And we had a blast.

We almost lived at the pool, took several day trips to the beach. (With my income dropping to almost nothing, I had to be creative, and several day trips is much less than a week in a hotel or condo). We also took advantage of the Regal Cinemas at North Hills, with their $1.00 movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and the free bowling for kids at Sparians Bowling Boutique at North Hills East on Thursdays. So we stayed busy, and didn't break the bank.

But as the title states, I AM BACK! Both of the kids are in school, and I have found that you there is just so much organization that you can do around the house.

So if you are interested in real estate in the Raleigh Area, Midtown or North Hills Area, just contact me. I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to "LIKE" my page: Facebook.com/midtownrealtor

No comments: